Bundle up this winter in a military inspired pea coat and scarf. Top the look off with funky opaque tights and boots. One of my favorite things about winter besides peppermint lattes are boots. If you want a good pair of boots that go with almost every outfit check out these cute Old Navy one’s. Just because the weather is cooling down doesn’t mean you should instantly put your mini dresses into storage. Think of all the possibilities you can do. When it comes to tights and leggings you can instantly turn it up a few degree’s while still being able to rock your mini dress.
1. Devon ‘Military Peacoat w/ Thinsulate’ www.delias.com $90
2. Topshop ‘Ultimate 80 Denier Opaque Tights’ www.topshop.com $12
3. Old Navy ‘Women’s Tall-Heel Boots’ www.oldnavy.com $49.50
4. Modcloth ‘Macciato Dress’ www.modcloth.com $47.99
5. Norse Projects ‘Husavik Scarf’ www.goodhoodstore.com $39